Links for Surviving (and Thriving at) Burning Man: A Packing List for First-Timers
- The packing list (a google spreadsheet that can be copied and tweaked for your personal use) bit.ly/burning-man-packing-list
- Website – survivingburningman.com
- Facebook – likes and reviews appreciated
- eBook – the book is $.99 (Amazon’s lowest book price) and profits from the book go directly to Burning Man camps I’ve camped with or am with
- Surviving Burning Man: A Packing List for First-Timers
- Uber Chronicles: Field Notes from the Front Seat
- Uber Chronicles: Reflections from the Rearview Mirror
- Uber Chronicles: One driver, 35 Rides, Countless Stories
Amazon loves to see activity on a book’s page [downloads and book reviews by “verified purchasers” (people who’ve actually downloaded a book)]. If you’ve benefitted from the information in my Surviving (and Thriving at) Burning Man: A Packing List for First-Timers book, I’d be most grateful for a short review on Amazon.
I have affiliate links in some of the content I create. The various links are connected to accounts for—
- My elderly father;
- My first camp and the camp I ran for several years (More Carrot, Black Rock City’s Farmers Market); and
- For me; I also include the links to my books for sale on Amazon and to my Nerium high-end, biomedical, anti-aging products business.
I’m okay with making some money off of the work I’ve done here, and I’m okay sending some funds to my prior camp and to my dad. If you’re okay with that too, you’re invited to use the affiliate links. If you’re not okay with it (and that’s absolutely cool), then simply do a Google search, and you’ll find plenty of choices for what you seek.
Stay dusty, my friends!